Executive Search service begins with the statement and understanding of the Client goals and objectives. Our Search requires that in order us to understand the exact requirements for the candidate and how that candidate will assist in the development of the Client’s organization
In performing this service to the Client we will assist in determining the job description, the experience requirements of the applicant and total compensation package for the position. We will then conduct our search as indicated by the total assessment performed.
In order to provide our Client with the best possible service, we will analyze the type of position to be filled and the critical nature of the personnel to be recruited to determine the most appropriate method(s) to be used.
Our three (3) standard methods are as follows :
- Data Bank Search – We have an active and extensive data bank consisting of personnel who have answered to our previous searches and those who have sent us their CVs. This type of search provides the quickest and most extensive list of candidates, and is most appropriate for low to mid range executive positions.
- Executive Search - For senior level executive positions which require a higher level of skill, we will conduct an executive search to those - who are currently performing the job in other organizations.
- Advertisement Search - Depending upon the skill requirements it may be necessary to advertise the position in search. If it requires, we will assist to design and place the appropriate advertisement in the correct media.
The method(s) to be applied will depend upon our understanding of the needs of the Client.
PROFESSIONAL FEES & OTHER COSTS
Our consulting fee for the service outlined above is based on the first year’s gross salary and allowances of the individual hired for the position, with only 23% of annualized income.
If the candidate is contracted first, and later hired as permanent staff, therefor the above consulting fee will be aplied.
The Client makes payment upon Candidate signing on Client’s letter of appointment. On this note, we would like you to furnish us a copy of the appointment papers of each successful candidate stating the conditions of employment.
Quire timetable for completing an Executive Search assignment is normally two (2) to four (4) weeks from the time the proposal is accepted by Client up to the time Client selects the candidate to be hired for the position. In the event that we have to extend our timetable, we will do so in consultation with the Client.
GSS assures our Client that all Executive Search assignments are conducted in strictest confidentiality. Under any circumstances we do not allow confidential information by the Client to be passed on to persons who are not entitled to it.
If the Client need an alteration with the hired candidate, we will not apply any additional fee providing the alteration is issued not exceeding 3-Months service period. Validity of this proposal is one (1) year calendar from the issuance date of this agreement.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
The following list of the scope of our services is intended to provide Client with the criteria to evaluate whether our scope has fully encompasses their perceived needs. In order to provide the best possible service, it must be agreed upon prior to the commencement of the assignment. In general, our scope of service includes :
- Together with Client, defining the specifications of the position to be filled. This includes the nature of Client organization, position basic functions, the relationships of each position to others within the organization, and the responsibilities, duties and authority of the position.
- Together with Client, defining the specification of candidate profile to fill the position. This covers professional experiences, educational background, interest, motivation and other personal attributes such as work attitudes and social background.
- Submitting the Position Specification (previously discussed in point 1 & 2) and the Executive Search Contract to seek Client approval. Throughout the assignment, these will become our main working papers on which we operate.
- Applying one or more of recruitment methodology, we will then begin the selection of suitable candidates. This will be done through in-depth interview, Position Specification, and if necessary, psychological assessment and reference checks.
We will continue to report on potential candidates. When a suitable candidate has been chosen, we will arrange Client – Candidate meetings.